Thursday, January 15, 2009

She's mommy's little HELPER


Julia likes to be a part of everything that involves Wyatt.  We were getting ready to run errands on Monday, which with two children has proven to be more of a production than one .. not that I'm complaining.  So everyone had baths and they were on the living room floor and I was getting Wyatt dressed and Julia rolled over to help me get him ready.... really she was playing with his clothes but she handed them to me when I asked for them.   When it was time for him to get into his car seat she rolled up to the car seat and held onto the handle to keep him company because he was upset about having to be in the car seat.  What a nice girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog tonight! I am so glad you posted pictures! How beautiful to see Julia and Wyatt together!

    We have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete